You've failed your highness... I am Jedi, like my Father before me!
Whoever chose my lightsaber chose me the right one... you've no idea why. There has been much posing and athletics in the dark in the Lindsay household this week. Even my Mum had a go... and Dad used it at his housegroup. The Force is with us.
Isn't it cool when you realise that all you’re stressed about is actually nothing at all and instead of worrying you can avoid it all by just reading the appendices to Lord of the Rings and singing Bon Jovi songs with your brother?
Thanks to everyone who has picked me up these last few days.
Am thinking that it might be time to change my blog template. I'd be gutted to loose this but it is very 2003 and I'm being left behind by the world of photos and nice graphics. I don't want to become a relic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home