Sorry I've not been the greatest of company lately - I'm still seriously knackered and it doesn't seem to be improving - so much so these last few weeks I've forgotten why I care about what I do. Sorry for when I've been less than interested in what people are doing and what's going on for you - I'm just overwhelmed by how big stuff with 24-7 is getting and feeling like I can barely keep up with myself. Also, contrary to appearance I find social interaction really, really hard. I'm looking forward to January and having new adventures in Hi Fi with you all. If you want to pray that I would get some rest and that God would give me the things I need to be able to be myself and do what I’m called to I would really appreciate it.
imchrislindsay
online scrawlings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home