Wednesday, December 31, 2003

It's a bit funny - The first half of this year seemed really full starting to feel my way with my heart for the city, still living at home but really sowing in and starting to see what my heart longs for beinging to come through but since the sumer and I've moved down into Edinburgh it's like all that has dryed up an dthe more I've tryed to persue things the further they seem to have got. Funny - I'm not really sure what's going on. And it seems that while I have tryed to run after what I though God was doing in the city I seem to ahve fallen out of step with what has been going on with all my friends from home and at Church. I don't seem to have any clue where I'm going but I don't want to loose what I do have... but it feels like I have lost some closeness with my friends and church family.'Back to the start' was phrase that came to me the other night. I don't feel great or really vistionary but actully I'm quite intraged by what that can mean. The start is he place tat things take off from and where you measure things as getting better from - the plautu you leave behind when you go on the next chapter - I'm hungry again - for Jesus and his calling - hungry to look for him and put myself in his way and not to be mediocre. I guess I just want to go where God is and let him speak to me. Back in the Autumn (the Fall!) I felt like God might be saying that come Janurary things will take start again... I say 'things'... I'm not sure what God is doing but I'm looking to then to be a time of seeing new things from him coming through to me in my life. I've been learning let go of what has gone before but still to try and carry what is mine. I'm on the team for next years CLAN and I'm leading a team for 24-7 prayer to the Festival again... I want to hold those and run with them but I do want to find a place where I can grow and minister and recive (really just be who I'm ment to be) all year round - so the plan is to get in God's way and let him bring new things out of this year. Maybe start another chapter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home