A manifesto: I don't really understand it but I think love is the fundamental quality that you need to have to make sense of how to live your life and how to relate to others. I really want to understand what it is to have love shape every decision and desire I have and to stop operating without it as the results are always horrible. Nothing bakes your head like trying to make sense of the world without love as your lens. Instead I want my life to invoke the ancient dream of Eden.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul T: I woke up this morning with an old pop song in my head - loud as anything... love is in the air - in every sight and evry sound - dm da dm dm - love is in the air everywhere I look around - dm da dm dm - been playing non stop all day.. cheesy but true - I don't care if it is.. tho - it made my heart fit to burst -thats it - now i know - God is a comedian and utterly crazy about me...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel: It was the dream of eden, the heart ache of God. the reason for being. Pure heart renching love that destroys us and ruins us for anything else but his precence. It flood from that place to capture the hearts of those around. I agree it is so important to make it a priority. Preach it bro!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheena: so true. and not just any love. it's the love that has no expectations. love without hooks, so to speak. the kind of love we are incapable of without God loving through us.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carla Trundle: Amen Brother xc
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home