Monday, April 19, 2004

Hi there - sorry for such a huge time since I last posted properly - I've been really caught up in stuff - good stuff but time consuming.

I'm now in my last week of 3rd year so I probably won't get to blog again until after that.

Spring Harvest was really refreshing and God did a lot with me and let me be involved in some great stuff - I will tell you more specifically later but it goes well to say that for much of that week I felt as if I was doing what I was born to do.

I just came back from a CLAN Gathering planning meeting where God really seemed to open up a whole new level of assurance in me.

Must go but only one week (and then only one year to go)

Big love Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home