Hey there... again more time has passed than I wanted since my last entry, I've been meaning to write here for days but not had a chance and now I do I've kind of lost the impetus to write about stuff as it is out of date really...
(but here goes anyway!)
We found a flatmate and got it all sorted with the letting agency but the new person has gone and pulled out which is annoying. But at least the agency know so we're not going to be in trouble - but still it isn't great.
Hung out with the YWAM folks in Edinburgh to talk and dream about this summer - God seems to really have given us the same sort of heart for the festival so that is exiting. Had a bit of a horrible morning leading up to it but God really met me on the way there and showed me a lot of his love through Chris Brown
Something very cool happened at work on Saturday. A couple of days earlier a girl had come in asking for me and had left me a note. Turns out she's a student film maker and wants me to play the lead part in her project. The staff at work had all been talking about it for days. I've taken the girl up on it - its all pretty straight forward and I like doing this kind of thing.
Had a great night later on Saturday: went to watch videos with Chris Pepper and Colin Hewitt. Got to have a really great time of dreaming about prayer in Edinburgh and Scotland with some American friends of theirs. Then out for Nick's Birthday to Walkabout, which really is a dump but the company was good and our air-guitar rendition of 'Livin' on a prayer' was our best ever. It was made especially sweet by the DJ dedicating it to Nick and the way that around nine of us all felt our knees in tandem for the solo...
Had a shot on the 'Party Cart' after Church on Sunday night. The guys found a secluded farm road and blocked it off so we could ride the cart (a mattress tied to a board with wheels on it) down a hill. Dumb. But fun.
Last week was amazing, just seeing a huge shift in my focus in life onto God and so looking for and finding him much more throughout the week. This week has been hard, I'm off to spring harvest next week but my term in still going so I am having to finish two projects this week that I would have a lot longer on so I've been really tired. My only consolation is that I used to live like this all the time... now it is just in the exceptional weeks. Am really looking forward to SH... but I am exhausted.
I'm leading worship for prayerwall again tonight which is cool. I'm loving leading worship just now - though I do wish I could find a place to do it regularly so I could grow and move on with people - I just seem to do it on occasions or one off's and that’s hard as you can't build on it every week. Still I do it far more this year than last so we'll see where it's going.
Anyway I should go,
Love, me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home