Monday, March 15, 2004

Hey there. Things are pretty good.

Started a job in the shop / deli across the road from me which is really laid back and is key to my plans to reverse the downward trend of my finances! The shop is called Santangeli and is run by an Italian-Scots family and is just across the road from my flat. Do pop in and say hello if you live in Edinburgh. I'm just there part time which is working well but meaning I have to miss house group so I'll see what I can do about my hours.

I heard Lynn Swart speak yesterday and will again today I hope: She's a South African worship leader/teacher and really brings amazing things with her. I've heard her a few times over the years and God always meets me through her. Her message for this year:

1: Keep it simple
2: Be fixated with Jesus (both good ideas!)

Last week was a bit rubbish in terms of being exhausted and feeling down but God is still stirring me to seek him more and I am finding him more and more in my everyday which is exiting.

Am feeling a lot of peace over the 24/7 summer team but still have no accommodation for them or a venue for a month long prayer room - if you could remember to pray about that for me it would be sweet.

I should go do my shopping. I hope you are well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home