I slept in a barn in a hippy commune last night in sub zero temperatures after playing guitar for a party organised by a conservation group from edinburgh & glasgow universities... I want things like this to happen more often
God looked after me amazingly earlier as I was late in getting out of town and kept getting delayed - threw out a panicked prayer not really trusting for an answer but ended up getting to meet a friend & getting a lift from a family from Church who I bumped into at just the right time and who were going where I was so I ended up being early!
The party was awesome - a big barn with live bands and DJ's - lots of dancing to keep warm, food and drink and then a massive bonfire under the stars - where I got to sing my songs for my friends which is something I've wanted to do for so long. (I'm covered in straw and still wearing four layers as I write this to you!) I made so many cool new friends there as well… I may get into conservation!
This is one of the best things about God I've ever found on a non-churchy website, please read it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3505133.stm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home