"One, Two, Three, Fourteen!"
[(C)2005 www.interference.com]
Time flies. Since I last blogged I have:
* Been to Thurso, Aberdeenshire, Leeds, Linlithgow, West Kilbride, London and Glasgow.
* Been enjoying the new Coldplay album very, very much and learnt to play Hurt on the guitar.
* Seen the very excellent Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
. Actually I saw it twice in one day.
* Deepened my love for Spike Jonze and Napoleon Dynamite and fallen in love with Garden State
* Rocked out with U2 (and 50,000 others) in Glasgow under a Scottish summers night. We were in the very front row! Unforgettable! Later I got a text from Bono.
* Played 3 open mic slots at the legendary Out of the Bedroom in Edinburgh's old town.
* Been dreaming big about having 24-7 prayer on during the G8: praying for peace, justice and the Kingdom to come. The visionary in me getting very excited about the potential for good 1 million people descending on our town for MAKE POVERTY HISTORY.
* Discovered my university results. I got a 2:1, which is awesome and a real display of grace. I had handed in some assignments late but I felt God say not to worry. They should have got really low marks because of their lateness but they didn't!
* Been seeing a lot of my friends which has been the best bit really!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel: hey congratulations on your results. Thats fantastic:) Hope things are going well in Edinburgh looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. God richley bless you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris: That would be my plan - I have a friend in LA I really want to go visit so if I can manage it sometime it would be good to do all my US stops in one go!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheena: i have friends from rural northern idaho as well, which makes it even funnier because the movie nailed it. i think rex quando is the best! "do you think anyone thinks i'm a failure because i go home to starla at night?" if you go to idaho you'll have to come to portland...it's only a short road trip or a much shorter flight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris: It will be so good to see you again! Coldplay will be awesome - they are playing here but its on the day of the big poverty march so I can't get along. Have a great time tho! Napoleon is so good. I have a friend from Idaho so I want to visit more than ever now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheena :i want a text from bono. they're ending their tour here in portland in december, but i didn't get a ticket in time. i'm going to try to see coldplay in august to make myself feel better. napoleon dynamite rocks. can't wait to see you guys in september.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home