Sunday, May 28, 2006

A bad morning with spoons


You know you've overdone it when you go through 3 spoons while trying to eat one bowl of cereal, the first two flying out of your hands and crashing to the floor as you lift them because your reflexes are so bad. This may be down to the fact that I've not been to bed before 3am for the last 3 days... whos to say eh?

Party's are generally good things but I'm realising that they are very unpredictable. Four of them in 3 days have underlined this for me - you just can't tell in advance which way they will go ... or maybe its my response that I can't predict. Hyperactive, depressed, honest, cynical, raw, defensive, deflective, kind, mean ... I've run the gauntlet this weekend. On the whole I had a great time... I'm just uncomfy with how I felt at times. Still, its fun dressing up and dancing like a loon...

3 Comments:

At 2:45 pm, Blogger Dougleross said...

Been late to bed for 3 days? What have I told you about those Crack binges, Chris?

 
At 10:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

button mooooooooooooooooooooooon!! Hey Chris... miss you my friend.

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Matt said...

Button Moon Rawks!!!

My geeky blog. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home