Extreme Sledging

Saturday. The highlands. A foot and a half of snow. A 100 meter track, down hill, through a forest. A large jump. Bruises. Fun. Soar now though.
Am currently undertaking a 40 day prayer exercise for Lent. I don't think I really believe in "Lent" in itself, I don't think Jesus asked us to hold such a religious observance but if people want to take 40 days to pray, maybe fast and wait on God then I think that's cool. SO... I've got myself this prayer guide and it's really helping to focus me to prioritize time with God again. I think with taking on lots more responsibilities in church-type stuff these last few years I have become very cerebral in my faith and not made as much room just to let God be God and enjoy his presence so this is a very welcome development.
Oh, my mate Dougle runs his own radio show. Check it out here. Click "LiviMS Radio Player" to hear it.
AND! I have remembered what I was doing new year 2001-02. Well, actually someone else remembered for me. I was at a mates house and it was awful. If I try really hard, and I close my eyes very tightly I can almost recall a one second memory of staring at a sofa. It was THAT good.

1 Comments:
Jelous.
About the sledging.
Not the sore bits. Nor the prayer exercise.
Post a Comment
<< Home