Thursday, May 11, 2006

Welcome back


Hello. Its been a while. Since we last spoke I have moved house, been to Italy, made a documentary, become a painter/decorator, been on a ferry and shot a film. How've you been?

I spent today recording and feel I've done my best work ever in a recording studio, knocking out a track which sounds ... well, very good. So I'm happy about that.

4 Comments:

At 4:55 pm, Blogger Globegirl said...

YAY! your's is one of the blogs i check in my daily blog-rounds (i call it blogstalking!). i'm glad to see you back!

good to hear you're recording! i've not been nearly so productive with my music. i joined a band, but it was short-lived due to the move. can't wait to hear your stuff!

 
At 2:47 am, Blogger pete said...

Twang...

 
At 8:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm miss you mate, been thinking of you the last week. Hope you're well. xc

 
At 8:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love to hear some of your stuff Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home