I just finished 3rd year! ... haven't slept in a day and a half but... I just finished 3rd year!... and it ended with a God doing the impossable. I'd worked harder on this one essay than on any I've done before but it just turned out to be a disasster and after about 20 hours of work still wan't coming together - I'd resigned myself to having to hand it in late and get a really low mark - actually I was quite chilled - someone had prayed over my uni work the other and I was remarkably peaceful with it. I had another assignment to do so I just planned to make sure that was in on time. I got it done and thought I'd give my troublesome essay a go but I figured it needed another 3 hours work at least - but as I started on it I suddenly saw how I could finish it in around half an hour - and I had 29 minutes until the dealine... Maybe, just maybe ... I'm so used to time disappearing and I didn't expect to make it at all.... but I though 'AH go for it!'... and I made it... printed out - not quite top notch standard but ok and with a chance of a better mark than if it was late. But this was Now 12pm and the office was due to shut any second. I had to run to get a folder - BUT THE SHOP HAD RUN OUT- what do i do I thought? Time was ticking - surley I was too late... I bolted for the office and just kinda hoped I would find a folder I could use (I don't know where I expected to find one) and as I turned the cornor I met my good mate Jody coming out of the office -WITH A SPARE FOLDER - (BRING IT ON!) She very kindly donated it to me and I got my essay in before they shut the door and doomed my to a 40%... I should do ok from this one, proably a little below par but nowhere near as bad as a late 40%. Wow God was so good to me - this essy counts toward my final 4th year mark (a little bit) so ..yeah wow... I should probably go sleep now!...
imchrislindsay
online scrawlings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home