Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb



I had such a good time up visiting the 24-7 guys in St Andrews this weekend. They are living stuff out up there and with little fanfare but muchos love and vision (as well as frustration) I feel seriously refreshed by just having 24 hours with them. Highlights included: Time in the Prayer cupboard (under Deb's stairs), a midnight walk on the beach, sneaking into a lecture on 'America and the beginnings of Empire', a beautiful time of worship and a great chat in a coffee shop and an old church about what God is doing with them. I was a bit worn out but they were really easy people to be with and I felt recharged by getting to see what God is doing with them.

I'm in an odd place just now. God is really helping me to work through a lot of stuff but at times it all feels so raw and powerful it's like I might come apart completely and just explode. If you're the praying sort do pray for me.

How do you dismantle an Atomic Bomb? With love.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shall pray good things for you, as i can relate. life is great but so powerful and life changing.

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger resa said...

'it's like I might come apart completely and just explode' sounds a lot like something thats been coming up in a couple of conversations I've had lately... glad you're feeling recharged though. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home