We're not scaremongering...

I think Radiohead are amazing. Almost everything they have recorded is just stunning. I've had a bit of a 'head day today - been listening to bits of everything from Pablo Honey right through to Hail to the Thief. If I ever got to make records half as good as anything Radiohead have made I would be very happy. Worth checking out are some of their EP's, the live I Might Be Wrong and the My Iron Lung which have loads of hidden gems. Perhaps their coolest song is Idioteque from Kid A which ends with a chorus from the end of the old testament... 'The fathers to the children...'
A lot of people will complain that they are depressing but I really don't see that. I find them very eloquent at expressing frustration, confusion and longing and I love that about them. I think they are a band of idealists in a very unideal world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home