Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Wow - May has almost gone already. Hi - I've been really busy - but I'm very well for most part. Am working 3/4 full time at Santangeli which is good fun really and is helping me stay a float money wise. 24-7 for the festival is progressing nicely but it is a full time commitment and it's hard work holding both - drowning a little in admin but I'm getting better at swimming so thats coming under control. Tired though ... and really needing to just have some fun and also worship without being 'on-duty' at things.

The future looks bright though - dreams and schemes and hope forming. CLAN looks like being great as does the festival and I'm looking forward to after all that - (oh to have a rest!) Not sure where I'll be staying next year. Current flat is hard going as we are down a flat mate and can't find a replacment - to be honest I'd like to move out now but that doesn't seem possable - do pray about it for me - its a drain on money and time.

I'm learning (for the upteenth time) that it's intamcy with Jesus more than anything else that counts in life. Wish I knew how to live that daily in all the business - I think I'm getting closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home