Saturday, June 05, 2004

Hi. Really I'm doing very well but I feel really wiped out. Not Spiritualy - just in practicle terms, I'm fed up of being busy, tired and poor. I've stepped back this last week from doing lots of stuff I really need to get done but want a break from because they've been sucking me dry - I figure God is better at getting things done than me anyway and I need to rest and work out where I'm going and WHY I tire meself out so much. Am seriously considering moving back to Balerno for 4th year - I can't decide if that is copping out or if it is something God would bless me in - rent is just not sustainable for me in Edinburgh unless something miraculous happens. Not sure what I really think about doing that. Am managing to move closer to Jesus even with all this in my head and my total lack of movement on important things which I suppose is the point of it all.
Really, I'm fine.
But so much to do.
And I'm not doing it.
And I don't really care.
Which is fine for a bit but isn't good in the long run.


(of cource I care really - I just need to chill.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home